1200 Main Street West
Room HSC 3H41
This one-day workshop will be a case-based learning opportunity incorporating the new Canadian Neonatal Nursing Competencies to help support nurses preparing to write the Canadian Neonatal Nursing Specialty Certification Exam. Upon completion of the workshop, the learner will be able to identify gaps in knowledge and areas for further study.
This workshop is open to anyone interested in the opportunity to integrate current neonatal knowledge in an interactive and engaging format but does not replace exam preparation. Participants are expected to have previously studied all exam components (Exam Blueprint and Specialty Competencies) if planning to write the exam in November 2018.
This workshop is open to anyone interested in neonatal education (do not need to be writing the exam).
TO REGISTER AS A CANN MEMBER: You must be a current member of the Canadian Association of Neonatal Nurses (CANN). You can renew or apply for membership on the CANN website – click here.
DIRECTIONS TO ROOM HSC 3H41:
- From the underground parking garage: Take the red elevators to the 3rd floor. Walk to the purple section, past the purple elevators to the end of the hall. Turn left and go through the double doors. The room will be on your left.
- From the purple elevators: Turn right off the elevators on the 3rd floor. Walk to the end of the hall, turn left and go through the double doors. The room will be on your left..
DIRECTIONS TO THE HOSPITAL: Google Map
- Travelling from the east/Toronto area: Take the Main West exit off the 403 Westbound. Turn left at the lights onto Main Street West. Turn right into the hospital and follow the signs to visitor parking.
- Travelling from the west: Take the Aberdeen exit off the 403 Eastbound, turn left onto Longwood Road and left onto Main Street West. Turn right into the hospital and follow the signs to visitor parking.
- Corner Cafe – main (2nd) floor
- Cafeteria and Williams – 1st floor
Refunds of registration fees, less a $20 administration fee, will be issued for cancellations received by Monday, September 24, 2018. No refunds will be issued after this date. If you are unable to attend, you may substitute someone in your place. All cancellation and substitution requests must be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com. Refunds will be processed after the workshop.